In light of the current, ongoing Covid-19 health pandemic we wish to inform you of the following changes and guidance in line with our removal terms and conditions.
As you are aware, the Government are continually reviewing their stance on the situation surrounding Coronavirus in order to manage and control the spread of the virus. Instructions from them may restrict our ability to deliver a service to you. Should such measures be implemented, this will restrict our ability to meet our quotation and or supply services as originally detailed. We may legally, be obliged to delay, suspend, or indeed cancel our services. In such situation, we and our insurers will not be able to accept any liability for loses that may arise as a result. We therefore limit our liability accordingly.
We also have a duty of care to our staff members and we therefore ask you to abide with the following protocol as we conduct your removal over the coming weeks.
• It is essential that you inform us if anyone within your household is suffering with any Coronavirus symptoms.
• All the high touched areas in your home MUST be cleaned and disinfected to a satisfactory level prior to your removal team’s arrival.
• Do not be offended if our staff reclean these areas and do other areas of your house they feel the need to.
• Please have running water and a sink available for our staff to wash theirs hands as they will be doing this regularly.
• There is to be only ONE single person at the original property and new property. This must be the same person at both properties and we would expect them to adhere to the social distancing guidelines, maintaining a two meter distance from staff members at all times and in addition to be wearing suitable PPE (masks and gloves at the very least). We advise that where possible they stay in one room or remain outside, maybe in their car, whilst the team complete the relocation of items.
• No cash transactions allowed, all payments to be completed electronically prior to the move as per our standard T&Cs.
. At new property, Rooms must be labelled and a floorplan given to our foreman to reduce customer contact.